Tony has more than a decade of experience in the engineering and property loss consulting. He designed bridges and buildings as an EIT, and also managed inspections for all 20,000 bridges in the state of Kansas.
His expertise includes damage inspection, cause and origin determination, cost estimating, restoration management, and other related services that aid in resolving insurance claims and litigation.
Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges
Certified Bridge Inspector
Haag Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
- Managed 1600 structure inspections claimed from Hurricane Laura
- $300 million dollar bridge builder’s risk claim
- $500 million dollar exposure due to peripheral settlement from deep excavation for a new high-rise building in an urban area
- Managed inspection of 350 buildings from a hailstorm to include large commercial properties to residential houses
- Managed a team for the Inspection of 129 commercial properties in the New Orleans areas with significant exposures from Hurricane Ida