Joel Aldrich has over four years of experience in forensic consulting, engineering design, and construction. Before pivoting his career towards forensic consulting, Joel performed large-scale civil and structural designs for some of the nation’s top utility companies and cellular service providers. Joel’s areas of expertise include residential and commercial construction and assessments, utility design and construction, structural steel design, concrete applications, among others.
AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, TN, TX, SC
ACI, AISC, ASCE, NCEES
- Assessments of townhome and apartment complexes for wind and hail damage in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Mold and water intrusion assessment of a 159-room hotel structure in Mobile, Alabama.
- Wind damage assessment for structures at a private country club and golf course in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Various hail, windstorm, and tornado damage evaluations to roof coverings such as: asphalt shingle, metal, modified bitumen, thermoplastic, and concrete tile.
- Various vehicular impact evaluations.
- Designed, analyzed, rebuilt, and relocated hundreds of miles of transmission line and structures in Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia.
- Designed and analyzed over a hundred cellular broadcasting mounts and structures such as towers, ballasts, water tanks, building roofs, and more.
- Hurricane Ian damage evaluation and repair (Ian).