Mary Anne Lerro has more than 8 years of experience in industrial hygiene and forensic building assessments. Prior to focusing her career on forensic consulting, Mary Anne owned a real estate LLC in which she conducted renovation operations and property management in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mary Anne specializes in water loss – cause, origin & duration assessments, microbial growth investigations, indoor air quality consulting, and asbestos surveying in both commercial and residential structures. Her forensic investigation experience also includes assisting valued clients on construction defects and moisture intrusion.
- Florida Mold-related Services Assessor
- Floriday Mold-related Services Remediator
- Florida Asbestos Building Inspector
- Florida Asbestos Contractor Supervisor
- NIOSH 582 Certified
- EPA Lead RRP (Renovator) Certified
- Lead Dust Sampling Technician
- OSHA Lead Awareness Training
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety